Operations Controller Dublin €33,000 Permanent
- The Controller role is process driven and task oriented where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Being able to work as part of a team and having excellent communication skills are essential to the role.
- On a daily basis, work instructions and checklists are used to complete tasks.
- Controllers are expected to adhere to these processes to meet compliance obligations, to create auditable records and to ensure that procedures are completed from start to finish.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in administrative/business related role.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.