Digital Business Analyst - 6-12 month Contract - Dublin - Fantastic rate available
Digital Business Analysts needed for one of Ireland's most popular airlines based in Dublin on an initial 6-12 month contract. You will join the Digital Business Analysis Team where you will be offered the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland's most iconic brands.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Be part of one of Ireland's most iconic brands
- 6-12 month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Competitive daily rate in the range of €400 - €480 per day
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you need:
- 6+ years experience in a similar role ie; digital software development environment in the role of Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Experience writing requirements documentation and user stories
- Core BA skill set
- Experience engaging with Design, QA and Dev teams during the SDLC
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and effective presentation skills
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
- Eligible to live and work in the EU - No stamp 4 or stamp 1g
What you will be doing:
- Engage with Commercial and Technology teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Co-ordinating the requirements gathering phase
- Creating clear and accurate documentation
- Supporting the QA phas
- Participate where required in Integration testing, UAT testing and Functionality testing
- Lead sprint demos to Business Teams.
- Ensure the Digital Business Analyst team and the Digital and Mobile team best practices are adhered to.
Apply today for your chance to join one of Ireland's most iconic brands! For more information, contact Dara Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744699.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.