You will enjoy working with a multidisciplinary team where initiative and commitment are key; and thrive in an environment where meeting and exceeding project requirements is the norm.
- You will develop the concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets
- You will design and program PLC based systems and HMIs
- These systems will be effectively integrated with other plant or machine elements including, Robotics, PLC based control systems, Motion Control Systems, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Machine and Process Safeguarding elements etc
- As Safe Automation is one of our core businesses you will design the safety related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers
- You will prepare systems at the Pilz facilities for acceptance testing and qualification
- You will manage the installation and commissioning of automation equipment and systems at customer sites
- You will provide the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems
- Degree in engineering, preferably electrical, control or instrumentation systems.
- 5+ years’ experience in the design and programming of automation systems. Such experience must include
- Commissioning, troubleshooting and programming; and the contribution to Electrical and Mechanical installation and commissioning teams
- Generation of electrical drawings, cable schedules and termination diagrams
- PLC Control System programming and configuration
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/bio-pharma
- Experience in process control system design
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.