Financial Accountant | Banking Sector | 57k
Financial Accountant required in a leading commercial bank based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a broad and dynamic role suited to someone eager to work in a reputable organisation.
Salary on this role ranges from 55k – 57K + Benefits.
- Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Delivery of high quality financial information to key stakeholders;
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements;
- Management of consolidation adjustments;
- Preparation of financial analysis and commentaries for the company based on; budget/actual/forecast in terms of volumes, P&L results, balance sheet and cash flow;
- Document, update and maintain the finance related controls of the company's Risk & Internal Control system;
- Lead contact for liaising and interface with external and internal auditors and providing all necessary information and process support; and
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA Accountant;
- Financial Services experience would be desirable;
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.