An exciting opportunity has presented itself with a Global Financial Services Multinational who are currently establishing a large Client Services/Customer Services function right here in Dublin’s City Centre!
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Accurately capture details of interactions to help drive analysis on contact drivers & opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues in Client Services and other departments.
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
- Prior Customer facing experience (regulated environment would be a plus but not essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department.
In this role, you will be trained, educated and guided through an academy which will give you the necessary skills to progress and advance your career within the company!
If you are interested in applying for this role or hearing more information, please do so ASAP as these roles will move quickly.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.