Accounts Assistant/Junior/Trainee - 30k
Are you recently graduated in the last 2-3 years with some experience in Accounts? Are you looking for the next opportunity in your career? Then this opportunity could be for you.
My clients are a new age tech company based in South Dublin with ambitious plans for continued international growth and expansion in 2019. They are now looking to hire a Junior Trainee Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis on a salary of 30k per anum.
Day to Day Duties:
- Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
- Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
- Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
- Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
- Payroll information preparation for external payroll provider
- Assist in annual audit info preparation
- Tax returns and submissions
- Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
- An honours level degree in Accountancy or Finance
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Independent individual comfortable with taking ownership of the everyday aspects of the finance function
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy of inputs
- Attentive individual with an appetite to learn.
If this sounds like you then send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment, or alternatively you can apply on this site.
Tel: 01-4744659 Email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.