The CSV Engineer will be working on fast paced projects based in a state of the art biotechnology facility. You will be responsible for working with Pi Systems as well as Siemens and Rockwell Scada systems.
- The CSV Engineer will assure that all validation test procedures are in line with current technology, corporate and governmental regulations.
- You will ensure that the Validation Strategy meets the quality requirements of its customers and applicable regulations FDA, EU & International Standards
- The CSV Engineer will review and Approve validation protocols and assessments from a quality system documentation perspective.
- You will liaise with Engineering / Automation and external vendors regarding equipment documentation, HDS, SDS, FDS, User Requirement Specifications (URS’s), and any other associated validation issues.
- Participate and communicate as required in project activities
- Develop and present project plans to project management senior staff
- Computer Systems Validation, Quality Management, Quality Assurance
- The CSV Engineer will be responsible for Project Quality Management
- Compliance Assessment, FMEA, Risk Assessment including GxP Training and Coaching of CSV activities
The next CSV Engineer should have experience working in a GMP environment ideally utilising Rockwell or Siemens systems. Experience working on project teams would be beneficial but not required.
If you're looking to join an extremely innovative company with ongoing exciting projects send us your CV now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.