Our client is looking for a facilities manager to join their team in Dublin.
The client is a government-run corporation with offices all over the country.
Our client is looking for a facilities manager to:
- Lead and manage the implementation of a facilities management plan.
- Manage the deliverables of contracted facilities management companies.
- Manage all reactive and preventative maintenance of the national offices.
- Ensure the company’s offices are compliant with all health and safety
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of working as a Facilities Manager.
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in Facilities Management / Facilities Engineering.
- IOSH / NEBOSH Qualifications and BIFM / CIBSE Membership (or other accredited bodies)
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective written, verbal communication skills, and customer service skills.
- A Manager: The ideal candidate should be well organised, experienced in multi-site management, and have experience in vendor management
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to lead a team.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.