Our client is currently seeking to recruit Process Engineers, with 5-10 years’ experience in the water sector to join the Infrastructure Division. The candidate will assist in the design and delivery of water treatment plants and infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and ambitious team with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Assistance with the process design of water treatment plants at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation, construction administration and commissioning
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Report to and communicate with the Project Manager throughout project execution and take ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Support the Project Manager in the management and monitoring of project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Preparation of designs
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
- Experience in the design and delivery of water treatment plants
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team reporting to senior staff
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Chartered Engineer, desirable
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.