Financial Reporting Accountant | Dublin City Centre | 58,000 + Benefits Perm |
- Preparation of the Financial and Management Reporting on a timely basis ensuring it is reconciled to the GL.
- Preparation of reconciliation between Management and Financial reporting
- Identification of issues in either the general ledger or in the mappings to the reporting system.
- Completion of intercompany reporting
- Reconciliation of capital reporting and follow up on data quality issues.
- Keep up to date and gain an understanding of new reporting requirements, prepare gap analysis and ensure delivery of system solutions
- FiRe testing: Super user of the FiRE reporting system and involved with the testing of fixes and new formats and specification of changes to improve reporting, and changes in Reporting regulations.
- Projects: Testing of reporting to determine the impact of any changes due to projects underway within the ESC
- Relevant reporting experience
- Qualified accountant
To apply now for this Financial Reporting Accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Eanna on 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.