Finance Manager | Hospitality | City Centre
My client, a successful privately-owned hospitality provider is seeking to hire a finance manager on a permanent basis.
As the company continues to expand, the new finance manager will lead the finance team’s day to day operations and report directly to the CFO.
Interviews will take place this week and there will be an immediate offer.
Salary on this role ranges from 65k – 70k.
• Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
• Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the Finance assistant.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Maintain Fixed Asset register
• Management of clocking and payroll systems in line with Revenue requirements
- Minimum 3 years relevant post qualification experience;
- In-depth knowledge of financial accounting and all relevant standards and regulations;
- Experience with Payroll and related Software systems
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.