My client within the Fintech sector currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant or someone at the final stages of exams. Within this role you will be involved in assisting in the timely and accurate delivery of Regulatory Returns for 7 entities. The role will involve using Regulatory Reporting systems to produce returns, review of the information produced before submission
• Assist in completion of regulatory returns. Will involve liaising with the Central Banks of Ireland and other Regulators
• Co-ordinate/assist in the ongoing projects for the development of updates to regulatory returns and delivery of reports.
• Assist in the preparations and/or review of Financial Statements in IFRS and local GAAP
• Co-ordinate the preparation of ad hoc reporting requests from Group internal functions.
• Project work
• Part Qualified Accountant with strong multi-national experience- must have financial services experience and exposure to US GAAP
• Experience in financial statement preparation and/or Regulatory Reporting
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.