My client based in Blanchardstown currently have a requirement for a senior group accountant coming from a construction or facilities background. You will have strong month end and also have managed more junior members of staff
• Responsible for the day to day financial operations
• Supervise the local accounting team
• Deliver statutory reporting, audit and tax reporting requirements.
• Stay up to date with relevant accounting, regulatory and other developments that impact the Group
• Deliver monthly management accounts including trading and project level analysis
• Build and develop models to predict and track project financial performance including cash flow movement and profitability
• Provide detailed analysis of project performance versus initial tender/budget
• Provide financial control and support for procurement functions
• Exercise strong control over collections and payments in line with Group policy
• Manage and report overheads in line with budget.
• Contribute to the preparation of the annual budget
• Ensure full compliance with tax reporting and payment requirements.
• Provide financial information, analysis and recommendations to drive treasury and tax management in accordance with Group policies.
• Undertake ad-hoc projects to implement new systems
• Qualified Accountant with 3-4 years pqe- Ideally from Construction or facilities management
• Strong month end and hands on finance experience
• Some staff management
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.