Finance Manager | Distribution | North Dublin
My client, an Irish owned distribution company experiencing exception growth is seeking to hire a finance manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be based in North Dublin and will have the immediate opportunity to progress into Assistant Financial Controller.
The role offers a wide range of responsibilities as well as the opportunity to manage 4-5 direct reports.
The salary on offer for the position is 65-75k + benefits.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Oversee the production of Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
• Analytical review of management accounts and KPI’s
• Analytical review of different business units
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Financials – Delivery of the budget. Management of cash through appropriate stockholding and draw down of Grants.
• Actual and forecasting of KPI’s – reporting, analysis, optimization and benchmarking.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the Finance assistant.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Maintain Fixed Asset register
• Manage and supervise the Finance department staff
• Provide support to the CFO in ad-hoc duties and projects
• 3 – 4 -year post qualification experience
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Distribution or Manufacturing experience would have a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.