Part Qualified Accountant - 40k
My Clients are a financial services company based in South Dublin, they are now looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
The candidate will be responsible for providing accounting support to the Treasury Department. Responsibilities will include reconciling and/or reviewing corporate DDA and general ledger accounts and providing support for the month end close process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further progress their career.
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with External/Internal Auditor
- Provide information and support to other departments, investigating and resolving any queries or problems
- Assist implementation of new systems, procedures and process improvements initiatives
- Understanding of complex processes within the Cash operations and ensuring that all the transactions are entered and reconciled properly
- Perform or review corporate account reconciliations
- Record and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Experience in balancing and reconciliations
- Industry related experience
- Experience in multiple currency accounting
- Strong PC skills
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this position and you are ready to take the next step in your career then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.