Retail Banking Assistant Cork
Permanent with Compeditive Package
QFA or APA qualified only.
Working with a leading Bank you will provide a high quality customer centric service delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
- Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers via our catch up, while also educating them in relation to the investment offering.
- Manage and take full ownership of Deposit Rollovers & Investment lead generation programme.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years’ experience within a similar environment,
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within and a comprehensive knowledge of account opening requirements, consumer finance, deposits and/or mortgages and related insurances.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.