My client in Cork has a vacancy for a QA Assistant Manager.
The QA Assistant Manager is a key role within the company.
He/She is responsible for maintaining & managing the quality assurance program for the company.
He/she will ensure compliance with internal standards, food safety standards & customer requirements.
The individiual will monitor compliance, report on metrics ensure compliance to BRC standards etc..
Ideally the candidiate should possess, 3-4 years experience within a GMP manufacturing/food facility.
This role may suit somebody who is at a senior QA level looking to move into management.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ Years Management experience in QA within a regulated environment ie. Pharma, Food etc..
- Providing QA and oversight of cGMP activities across the site.
- Ensure operations and support departments are in compliance with cGMP.
- Manage QA teams through QA Managers to provide quality and compliance support for the site.
- Ensure preparation and support for internal & external audits.
- Help to maintain BRC Standards.
- Work collaboratively with support departments while ensuring high cGMP standards.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management for corporate support departments.
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills.
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification.
- 3 years circa management experience in a food ingredients production & sales environment
- Strong knowledge of FSSC 22000/HACCP/ISO.
- Compliance of all Quality Systems and maintenance of Supplier Approval is required
An excellent salary package is on offer.
For more information please mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.