This brief demands a commitment to the efficient control, operation and supervision of the Logistics and artwork functions of the Company to ensure a seamless coordination and movement of materials throughout end-to-end Supply Chain.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Arranging in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Support for Planning and Supply Chain logistics activities
- Owner of the Warehouse IT systems (SAP WH module, TM module)
- Responsible for aviation security (IAA / C-TPAT)
- Responsible for compliance with Customs & Excise reporting requirements
- Liaison for UPI (Unique Product identifier) project – maintaining Site Master Plan for Serialisation go-live in each market
- Manage the Art work team, and organize the day to day business.
- Managing contracts with Logistics service providers
- Identify and resolve potential future issues by implementing solutions and smoothing the process flow between the procurement, storage, supply, production and shipping areas before the issues effect Production.
- Liaison with GMS Europe Supply Chain on initiatives affecting the companies Supply Chain function.
- Operation and control of Warehouse areas in strict compliance with procedures incorporating current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), current Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and all other relevant policies, procedures, regulations and standards including Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) legislation. This includes managing a workforce of 10 including overall responsibility for Performance Management and People Management.
- Ensure smooth flow of goods to and from the manufacturing facility including (but not limited to) goods inwards receipt, sampling, staging of materials for production, shipment of product and waste processing.
- Lead continuous improvement activities within the Warehouse, to eliminate unnecessary tasks and to introduce new / best Warehouse practice
- 3rd Level Degree essential.
- Logistics professional with Min 5 year’s managerial experience in a Pharmaceutical Logistical role.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in SAP/Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint applications
For more information you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Hughes - Supply Chain & Logictics Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.