European part of one of the largest banks is looking for Compliance Officer their international team.
You will be responsible for reviewing compliance policies regulations and procedures for EU. You will be assisting in maintenance of risk and compliance assessment.
- Assessing risk and compliance;
- Assisting with drafting and presentation of compliance related issues and resolving them;
- Participation in drafting policies and procedures;
- Participation in necessary staff training.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in compliance within Financial Services;
- Relevant 3rd level Degree;
- Experience of funds/custody regulation an advantage.
Apply now to MWilk@sigmar.ie or give Marta Wilk a call on 01 4744635 for more details
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.