My client a Cork based Pharma company require a Clinical Trial Scientist
Do you enjoy working as part or a problem solving collaborative team ?
Are you focused in healping patients access life saving treatments ?
This role could be for you. Some requirements ! ( Not exhaustive ).
- Provides frontline clinical trial capabilities in support of clinical development.
- Create & maintain contracts templates, process documentation & contract-specific documentation.
- Act as a mentor junior staff providing guidance & knowledge transfer enabling them to be successful negotiators.
- The Associate also provides clinical trial contract guidance to other Lilly business partners, including:
- Responsible for ensuring sites meet requirements into clinical trials (CT's) & support activities.
- You will be central in obtaining CT authorisation & ethical approvals
- Central role in execution of the budget & contract & oversees inspection readiness
- Confortable in record keeping i.e "Master File" and collaboration with colleagues
- Ensures country specific regulatory & data privacy reqs are incorporated into submissions.
- You will have a basic understanding of legal & financial requirements
- Passionate about shared learning & "continious improvement".
What you will need !
- Passionate about patient health and expereince in a reglated setting.
- Contract negotiation expertise
- Related Technical Degree with at least 2 years experience in clinical trials.
- Expereince with Master data filing or a related GDP platform.
- A solid understanding of clinical trial development.
- Fluency in a 2nd language required.
- Must enjoy working in a team. Project management skills
Interested ? Don't delay..talk to me today please.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.