Asset Manager Permanent Kildare
Salary Levels are competitive
You will have responsibility for the ongoing management of a portfolio of borrower connections, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and timeframes. Ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
- Responsibility for approximately 50-100 borrower connections requiring effective and efficient management, ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery.
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client.
- Strong financial analysis skills with proven ability to review interpret and analyse audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Significant experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Proven experience in management of recovery cases.
QFA Qualified or APA Qualified
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.