Sigmar Recruitment recently relocated and expanded to a brand-new office in Cork City and we are looking for an individual with a passion for all things sales! This exciting job will work closely with one of our top senior recruiters and you will learn how to source and place candidates in this fast-paced market. You will develop into a 360 recruiter and build your business within our business!
If you have a flare for sales and networking, a desire to learn, and want to get into a lucrative industry..….this is the job for you!
What you will be doing:
You will be exposed to the full recruitment process; including CV screening, candidate qualification, interview prepping, and candidate management. You will learn how to source candidates using platforms such as LinkedIn, Monster, IrishJobs, Hinterview and our internal database. You will also write adverts to attract candidates to live roles with top tier clients. You will build your market knowledge by speaking to experts in the technical industry every day.
We provide you with access to top tier clients within a vertical market! This offers you the chance to business develop and build your own desk over time and of course, earn fantastic commission for your work!
Full training will be provided to ensure you are set up for success! You will undergo our 6-month Recruitment Excellence Program and be trained by industry experts.
What you will need:
- A flare for sales and negotiation essential
- 1-year minimum experience in an outbound sales environment where targets need to be achieved
- Experience or education in Engineering, Automation or technical discipline– you will be speaking to candidates and clients in this sector, so you need to know what they do!
- The desire to constantly learn and stay up to date on industry news
- Strong communication skills and a personable approach
- A self-starter with drive to get the job done!
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button below.
If you are unsure if this is the job for you and want more details, call Dee on 019619720 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.