If you are a quantity surveyor with an interest in jobs in Limerick, this QS role will be relevant to you. This company provides a great opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of sectors while being part of a friendly and professional atmosphere.
They are a leading Construction management firm delivering innovative and exciting projects. The company has a cutting-edge approach to information management and modern systems. The firm are constantly updating and improving on systems and procedures. The successful candidate will utilise their knowledge to verify, monitor and ensure the successful delivery of project plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3rd level qualifications in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
• 3-5 years of professional experience with proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, final accounts and cost reporting
• Displays thorough understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings and the various forms of contract within the Irish Construction Industry.
Role and Responsibilities – Quantity Surveyor:
• Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Demonstrates good technical, strong negotiation & conflict management skills
• Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines
• Strong desire to learn and progress
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience and qualifications,
please apply to Gearóid Hughes at Sigmar (email@example.com ) or contact Gearóid
for a confidential discussion at 01 4744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.