German Jobs in Dublin. German Order Management Assistant. Dublin. Salary 32k. Permanent.
Do you speak German and have Logistics or Supply Chain experience? Well come and work for this lovely and Niche company.
They are a Logistics related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish Order Management Office in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to recruit a German speaker for an Order Management Assistant role where you will be working alongside the Customer Services and Order Management Teams and assisting them. The role involves data analysis and is a back office role so no customer services.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Supply Chain Department
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Services Team
- Providing administrative support to the Logistics Team
- Processing orders
- Managing dispatch paperwork
- Dealing with purchase orders and data warehousing
- Recording information using SAP
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Order Processing or order management experience a strong advantage
- Logistics or Supply Chain knowledge or experience a strong advantage
- SAP user a strong advantage
- Must be living in Ireland as Face to Face Interviews next week. No relocation assistance.
This Role comes with a salary of 30-32k depending on experience. Also a great benefits package with Flexitime too.
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.