Sigmar are looking for an EHS Engineer for a multinational pharmaceutical company.
As an EHS Engineer you will be in charge for strengthening the environmental management programmes and providing additional EHS support to meet site expansion. You will\ be the SME for all aspects of environmental programmes across the facility and provide technical support as required to change management processes such as the EHS assessment of new product introductions and changes to site operations and infrastructure. In this context your duties will be:
- You will ensure that site operations are always carried out in compliance with the sites EPA Industrial Emissions Licence and that all reporting & assessment requirements to the relevant regulatory agencies and Corporate EHS are met on time and in full.
- The position will also be required to drive and support continuous improvement the Health & Safety programmes and to undertake any projects or tasks assigned by the EHS Manager to support and develop site Health & Safety programmes.
- To implement standardised and comprehensive environmental programmes across the site that meet best practice with a focus on continuous improvement.
- The EHS Engineer will ensure that all reporting & assessment requirements to the relevant regulatory agencies and Corporate EHS are met on time and in full.
- Develops and executes on strategies and annual plans to deliver continuous improvement in EHS performance.
- Oversight and management of the site waste-water treatment plant and associated EHS Technologist.
- Supports the site Energy Management System (ISO50001) and is a member of the Site Energy Team.
- Participates in the site Emergency Response programme and supports continuous improvement activities
The next EHS Engineer must have a degree in health and safety or Science. 4 year ‘experience in the similar position in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology area is required.
- Self-organized, good communicator & problem-solving skills
Are you looking to be part of an innovative and fast-growing company? Apply here!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.