Sales Operations Analyst required for SaaS company based in Dublin 2. US Software Company have scaled from 2 - 40 people in one year and are now recruiting their initial EMEA Sales Ops role to help support their European Sales Managers and Sales Teams
This is an opportunity to join a market leading software company with huge growth potential in EMEA. You will be the first Sales Analyst within the EMEA org, working onsite in Dublin office and liaising remotely with the Ops Org in the States.
Role will involve:
- Strategically partner with Sales Leadership to provide insights into success and areas of focus
- Performance Management of the sales teams
- Sales Analysis, Forecasting & Tracking
- Provide first-line operations support to the sales team
- Support sales target distribution and comp plans
- Sales Operations / Analysis / Support experience in a Software / SaaS / Tech / Online Industry with a sales driven organisation (knowledge of comp plans and commission structures)
- Highly Analytical & Data Driven
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors Degree desired
If you are interested in this or other Sales positions, please send your CV to email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready to go, please reach out to me on LinkedIn with your profile and we can schedule some time for a chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.