My Client, a medical device company based in East Galway is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer due to business needs.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to gain experience across the company’s full product and process range with a focus on establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality System on site. They will enjoy a competitive benefit package which includes flexible working hours in an effort to eliminate traffic delays to/from site.
- Work cross functionally with both R&D and process engineers to ensure the smooth transition of products through R&D and sister sites
- Promote compliance with industry and regulatory standards as well as customer requirements
- Participate in new product/technology development, supporting QA activities as part of a project team
- Summarise and analyse test results and process related findings
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality
- Conduct root cause analysis investigations, implementing corrective actions
- Conduct audits
- Create and maintain company quality documentation
- Deal with suppliers, ensuring their quality standards are in line with company quality standards.
- An Engineering/Science or related degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the medical device industry as a Quality Engineer
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Strong Teamwork skills - will be working within a small team, working cross functionally with other departments.
Salary and Benefit Package:
Salary depends on experience - please feel free to call 091455306 for more details.
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.