Our client is a prestigious technology company that requires a VAT Senior Manager to join its global VAT team on an initial 11 month contract basis.
Our client provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with annual revenues in excess of $35bn. It has over 100,000 employees, and operates in 145 countries globally. Over the past 5 years, our client has consistently delivered earnings growth comfortably ahead of target. It has acquired in excess of 60 companies since January 2005 leading to massive growth word wide !
- To deliver proactive and pragmatic VAT advice and support to the Oracle business;
- To communicate, and develop strong working relationships, with colleagues, tax authorities and advisors;
- To achieve the compliance of VAT and other NIBT’s for a portfolio of countries.
- To recognize and resolve issues relating to VAT etc;
- To recognize and implement VAT savings and efficiency opportunities;
- To monitor for changes in VAT legislation affecting Oracle and take action as necessary;
- To advise, and provide training, on VAT to the Oracle business as necessary, including any VAT changes affecting Oracle;
- To work on projects and in diverse teams to improve, enhance and standardise VAT processes through systems and process improvements;
- To manage external VAT audits and to liaise with, and provide information as required to, Oracle Tax and business colleagues and Tax authorities during internal and external VAT audits.
- 5+ years’ experience of providing technical VAT advice in a Big 4 and/or commercial environment;
- Professional qualification in VAT would be an advantage;
- Fluent English speaker. Additional language skills is an added bonus.
- Solid numeric and computer skills, including ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint effectively;
- Able to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
- Attention to detail, analytical and pragmatic problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Strong organisations skills and ability to manage own work;
- Strong inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and work well in diverse teams.
Apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.