The position will involve working with the QC Chemical and Analytical Sciences(CAS) team to ensure all testing is performed as per regulatory requirements, cGMP and site procedures.
- Testing stability and finished product samples, Eg Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing (Sub Visible, Protein Concentration and Polysorbate – preferred)
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues
- The QC Analyst will carry out document review and updates
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems
- Equipment Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
- You will be responsible for supporting and completing method validation/verification
- The QC Analyst will support laboratory Investigations and regulatory audits
The next Senior QC Analyst should a bachelors degree with 2+ years experience carrying out analysis of finished product and stability samples. You should demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.