QA Engineer – Dublin City Centre FTC
I am looking to speak with an experienced QA Automation Engineer, to work in a client facing role based in Dublin City. You will work on a small agile team and will guide setting up QA function and advising best approach.
- You will test PHP software applications using Selenium automation tool, developing and maintaining automated test scripts in Python
- Define the acceptance criteria for each User Story and creating test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria)
- Perform full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality
- Work closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved
- Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated, and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
- 4-5+ years of industry testing experience including Test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience testing on Windows is essential (preferably you will have Linux experience also)
- Scripting or programming in Python is a must, with alternatives such as Perl, Bash, Ruby, Java a bonus
- Experience of bug tracking
- Test case management Tools – such as JIRA, JMeter, Jenkins, Maven Strong problem-solving skills
- ISTQB certification is a plus
For more information on this role call Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.