My pharma client in Cork urgently require a Chemical Engineer .
This is a lucrative and challenging role with a global leader in healthcare.
Key duties of this role would include (but not limited to ):
- Expertise in taking ownership of the manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- He/she will lead process & equipment optimization in order to sustain & improve product quality/yields etc..
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production systems, and equipment performance.
- A continious improvement mindset.
- Will interface with Process Development and other groups so expertise in such is essential.
- Has previously integrated products into new pharma facilities
- Candidates considered with process development integration and/or product transfer from another facility.
- Supports migration of process knowledge for product technical transfers from facility.
What you'll need.
- Previous experience as Chemical Engineer . Over 3 years experience considered.
- B.Sc. or Degree in related discipline.
- Pharmaceutical experience essential.
- A lean qualification desired but not essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.