Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a data architect with a leading consultancy based in Dublin City Centre.
About the role:
The role requires you to draw heavily upon previous experience to architect and design solutions using industry best practices in order to meet our client’s business needs. The role requires knowledge across several data technologies, practices and analytical approaches, including Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Preparation and Data Warehousing.
What you will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience architecting and designing database, data warehousing and business intelligence infrastructure technology solutions with a proven track-record of managing programmes / projects of work, operating at a mid-senior level.
- Comfortable manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Ability to provide advice about big data, a big data strategy, the implementation of big data and which technologies best fit specific needs
- Knowledge on data protection, governance and IP
- Applied knowledge of several data technologies, practices and analytical approaches, including:
- Data Preparation and Data Warehousing (SQL, Warehouse architecture, OLAP or equivalent)
- Data Architecture (Logical & Physical Modelling)
- Data Integration (ETL/ELT, SOA/Middleware, Enterprise Service Bus or equivalent)
- Relational Databases (OLTP, Analytical MPP Appliances or equivalent)
- Programming (SQL, Unix Shell, Java, Python, R, SAS or equivalent)
- Experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (MapReduce, Hadoop, Impala, Hive)
- Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and leading and contributing to client proposals.
- A track record of delivery within a number of large scale projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change.
- Experience in developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
To apply or for more info, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.