Our client is a leading multidisciplinary engineering contractor with projects in Ireland and the United Kingdom. the company is made up of a combination of a highly skilled innovative workforce and a constantly evolving firm striving to keep customer expectations as the driving force behind high quality engineering solutions.
The company is now looking to expand their team by recruiting an intermediate to senior level civil structural design engineer to join their engineering team in Dublin on a permanent basis and to work on diverse range of schemes. This job is an opportunity to work on exciting marine design projects in a very people-focused firm.
Role and Responsibilities- Civil Structural Design Engineer
- Design steel and concrete structures.
- Carrying out calculations on civil and structural installations.
- Checking designs and calculations.
- Analysis and review of structural drawings.
- Liaising with site teams to ensure site works as per design.
- Liaising with external designers and architects as necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally but marine or maritime design experience.
- Structural concrete and steel design experience essential.
- Experience in a consultancy environment proving beneficial.
- Ideally 5+ years track record in consultancy or design environment
For civil/structural engineers looking to work in a company where staff are highly valued, this is an excellent career opportunity.
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience and qualifications, please apply to Gearóid Hughes at Sigmar (email@example.com ) or contact Gearóid for a confidential discussion at 01 4744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.