Solutions Architect - .NET
I am looking to speak with Solution Architects for an exciting opportunity with a Global SaaS company based in South Dublin. You will provide architectural guidance and hands on assistance. Must have experience in designing and building complex, large-scale SaaS products.
- Leading technology projects through the full SDLC & leading architecture and technical design reviews.
- Developing and maintaining solution architecture models
- Driving the development of future state architecture and being an innovation champion
- Working with key stakeholders and the product team to understand future requirements and provide solution level technical designs
- Working closely with the Architecture team and Enterprise Architects in carrying out the overall vision for product architecture
- Micro-services and event driven architecture
- Removal of bottlenecks for scalable architecture
- Automated CI/CD practices
- Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments.
- Educating developers on topics ranging from basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code, etc
- Taking a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product
- Prioritising projects and tasks.
- 5+ years in application development roles
- 2+ years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Experience with lower level design patterns for micro service-based component architectures, such as CQRS
- Experience in the .NET framework (WCF, ASMX, MVC, Web API, Windows Services, WebForms etc.). SQL & NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with DevOps, Native Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS S3/Lambda/Gateway/CDN, OpenShift)
- Experience with iOS/Android mobile web application development is a plus.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of modern software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP)
- Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity contact Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.