Payroll Administrator| Part-time| Park West
My client, a fast growing manufacturing company is seeking to hire a part time payroll administrator on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer for the position is 30-35k (pro rata) and the position will be based in Park West. The payroll administrator will be required to work 4-5 half days.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the administration of payroll information for the outsourced provider.
• Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process, BIK, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions;
• Provide the outsourced payroll providers with all the relevant payroll information;
• Dealing with starters and leavers registration on ROS;
• Filing the PAYE submission using ROS for all clients;
• Providing security payslips for all employees; and
• Payroll reconciliations and comparison reports.
For more information, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.