Finance Manager| Manufacturing| North Dublin
My client, an international manufacturing company is seeking to hire a finance manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be based in North Dublin and will be working in a multiple entity environment.
The salary on offer for the position is 65-75k + benefits.
The ideal candidate must have managerial experience ideally with a mix of practice and industry.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Oversee the production of Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
• Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the Finance assistant.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Maintain Fixed Asset register
• 3 – 4 -year post qualification experience
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Must have exposure to leading a team
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.