My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for a French & Flemish Medical Information Agent to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to provide excellent and efficient Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates excellent customer service and time management skills.
Your day to day responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional.
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant customer service experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in French & Flemish language
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
Please email your CV to TJ on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 235 9144 for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.