Senior Systems Analyst - Contract - Dublin West
We are seeking an expert Systems Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join a multinational investment bank on an initial 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity with a terrific team of engineers where you will work in partnership with end-users to develop high value designs and strategies to support the best possible solution for the company’s partners.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Be part of an ambitious and growing organisation
- 6-month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Competitive daily rate up to €375 per day
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you will be doing:
- Understand project objectives, timelines, use cases and requirements.
- Create and translate business requirements for large projects, minor enhancements and bug fixes into systems design specifications
- Work with the developer team to ensure all system design requirements are understood
- Follow documentation standards and drive standard methodologies.
- Detect scope changes and call out issues
- Lead others in executing analysis and evaluating systems
- Assist the technical team and quality assurance group with the creation of test cases
What you need:
- 8+ Years Professional Experience.
- Working experience with business & systems analysis
- Experience on new product rollouts both Vendor and Custom
- A working knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You demonstrate ownership and accountability through disciplined task management.
- You are a highly motivated and self-driven candidate who can work on their own and in a group
For more information apply today or Contact Dara Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 47 44 699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.