Our client is seeking an experienced Branch Administrator to join their busy Dundrum office.
The successful candidate would have previously experience working in the property industry. Must be an all rounder with good initiative as the role is very fast paced and the candidate will be responsible for many aspects of the business.
Must have excellent Customer Service skills and the excellent Attention to Detail.
Minimum 3 years previous administration experience.
• Dealing with all incoming phone, email queries relating to the branch such as arranging viewing appointments, market appraisals, viewing times.
• Ensure all compliance documentation is on file in advance of property being made available.
• Collate all monthly expenses for the branch and submit for approval.
• Ensuring all charges for each property are inputted onto database correctly.
• Review all invoices and reports
• Order all stock, food supplies
• Collate all monthly expenses
• Assist marketing department with book and newspaper adverts
• Oversee all board orders, ensuring that everything on the overview report is included and email to the board man.
• Updating social media/Web Portals.
• Monitor and manage all petty cash, process card payments and cheques.
• Additional ad hoc administrative duties.
• Minimum 2-3 years previous administration experience.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
• Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Please apply now or contact Aisling at Sigmar on 01 4744616.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.