Part Qualified Accountant | 35k
My client, a multinational firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant. Ideal candidates will be half way through their exams and have around 2 years’ experience in practice or industry.
- Preparation of US GAAP modified account
- Client secondments opportunities
- Advising client of their statutory accounting obligations
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- Applying Company Law requirements to a set of statutory financial statements.
- Researching the varying disclosure requirements required by accounting standards versus the company law requirements for Irish entities.
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies
- Liaison with external auditors at year end to ensure a smooth and efficient year end sign off for each client’s annual financial statements.
- Daily liaison with tax and audit colleagues on various technical accounting issues that may arise.
- Liaison with Partner and Director on delivering a quality service to clients and business development projects
- Accounting Part qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA
- Committed and motivated team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.