Finance Manager | International Healthcare Clinic | South Dublin
A new opportunity has become available in an international healthcare clinic based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will support the in the preparation of all financial reporting and manage and support three direct employees.
The role offers fantastic progression and there main be occasional travel required to the UK.
€70,000 - €75,000
To be considered for this Finance Manager job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 5+ years’ experience working as an accountant
• One to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager Job in Dublin include:
• Production of management accounts for three entities.
• Analytical review of management accounts and KPI’s
• Production and analysis of monthly budget versus actual reports
• Preparation of complete annual and bi-annual audit file
• Preparation of annual budget
• Responsible for all on-going tax compliance (VAT, Intrastat, corporation tax)
• Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Manage and supervise the Finance department staff
To apply for this Finance Manager job in Dublin, please send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.