My client a provider of Pharma/IT solutions require a Helpdesk Technician.
Fluency in Swedish is required for this role.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Deal with customer IT queries for first line support, using judgement & experience to
- Diagnose & troubleshoot issues, identify & escalate complicated or specialised situations.
- Resolve end-user IT faults, like a system crash on high end IT equipment to a forgotten password
- Monitor and update call logging system, ensuring customers receive top level service.
- Provides assistance on all internally supported devices, applications & systems.
- Troubleshoost the end user’s issue and resolves upon first contact, when possible.
- Accurately record & document all details of the issue or service request.
- Incident Management - ensure all tickets are resolved efficiently
- Monitor and update call logging system, ensuring customers receive top level service
- Understands PC hardware/software & fluency with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, VoIP.
- Knowledge of Windows/Mac OSx operating systems essential.
What you'll need :
- Fluency in Swedish is mandatory
- 1 Years’ experience in application support required. Anything less, not considered.
- 3rd level IT related degree or Diploma essential.
- MCP and Microsoft software certification desirable.
- PC hardware/software & fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other networks, Windows etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
- Experience in adhering to KPIs
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Base understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Previous 1st Line experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.