Senior Business/Data Analyst
Industry – Investment Management
A new role has opened with one of our Investment Management clients who are based centrally in the city centre.
Our client can offer ultra-modern offices centrally located, the best technology, fantastic career opportunities, an excellent benefits package and lots more…
They experience they are asking for in this role includes:
- Previous experience working in an asset management company or financial services
- Experience providing business and systems analysis expertise to Business Units
- Experience planning, organising and leading business analysis tasks throughout the project lifecycle to agreed timescales and budgets and within an Agile methodology and tools
- To act as a product expert/owner by applying domain and/or end user knowledge
- Analyse and translate business requirements into system requirements and system design specifications including the definition of functional testing scenarios
- Good experience in desktop analytical and formatting skills including Excel, Power BI, Basic SQL, Basic VBA or other scripting language
- An understanding of Data Governance & Data Management best practice in the industry.
An understanding of Data Architecture, Metadata, Data Lifecycles, Data Quality Standards and Logical Data Modelling practices
- The ability to understand and produce moderately complex data flows [Data Lineage]
Qualifications you will have:
- Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT;
- 5+ years’ working in an asset management company or financial services;
- Any Recognised industry qualifications pertaining to Data would be advantageous
To apply for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.