Regulatory Reporting Specialist- AVP – South Dublin
Assistant Vice President
Line of Business: Global Technology & Operations
Location: South Dublin
Do you have experience of Regulatory Reporting in Global Banking and/or Global Markets? If so this could be the role for you.
This is great opportunity to join the recently formed EU Technology and Operations team based in Dublin. This team is responsible for delivering all material to enable solid governance and oversight of the new European legal entities.
- Ideally looking for Reg Reporting experience; good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland.
- No direct reports
- Only considering candidates with strong knowledge of CBI Regulations
- Will be working with multiple data providers and have a number of different data sets to produce (internal, board, CBI).
- Ability to analyse and present complex regulatory data and information.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced financial services organisation
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.