Duties of the role
- Ensure material review is conducted when each revision of the production schedule is issued. This review includes:
- Review of available materials
- Review of materials approaching Retest/Expiry
- Initiation of resample process by identification of FEFO materials that require retest.
- Is responsible for ensuring timely request of materials for manufacturing usage.
- Revises the Raw Material Storage Plan on a campaign basis for manufacturing area.
- Ensures that plant Inventory system accurately reflects all inventories and takes actions to correct deficiencies
- Is responsible for charging solvents to process orders using the Manager Liquid Solvent Report.
- Ensures that no materials are present in the production area with a Q status.
- Will complete revenue report for solvent usage (receipts and consumption) for Irish Revenue
- Completes inter plant inventory transfers and all’s confirms GRs in ID points for finished goods.
Education & Experience
- Third Level degree in Supply Chain Management or Business
- Minimum of 2 years direct international logistics experience including emerging markets is essential.
- Experience of SAP would be beneficial but ERP system competency is essential.
- Perform at both a strategic and tactical level when and where required within and across the organization
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.