My client a well known in the fast moving consumer goods is looking for a
Finance Manager to join their team, you will have in depth knowledge or production/manufacturing.
You will be a key member of ther team and will have full responsibility for the day to day operations of a busy finance operation.
You will manager the forecast financial permformace for the company.
This job has come about because of successful company success and sustaintial growth.
Please call Aoife on 01 474 4691.
- Provision of accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis as required by the business
- Supporting and challenging management in the business with insightful analysis
- Actual and forecast sales and margin reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Actual and forecasting of KPI’s – reporting, analysis, optimization and benchmarking.
- Providing leadership and focus that will drive cost reduction, value analysis and margin improvement in the business.
- Production of accurate and timely costings using agreed process and templates
The main requiremtns for the this role:
- FMCG background,; production supply chain in goods.
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial decision making
- Strategic Business thinking
- Excellent PC Skills(SAP)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar to discuss 01 474- 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.