A retail company based in Dublin West has a challenging opportunity for a Finance Manager.
- Provision of accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis as required by the business
- Supporting and challenging management in the business with insightful analysis
- Actual and forecast sales and margin reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Managing of KPI’s – reporting, analysis, optimization and benchmarking.
- Providing leadership and focus that will drive cost reduction, value analysis and margin improvement in the business.
- NPD and Product Costings – production of accurate and timely costings using agreed process and templates.
- Costings – Post launch reviews from costed recipe to actual performance
- Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts as required by the business.
- Budgeting and management of cash through appropriate stockholding and drawdown of Grants.
- Management of Capital spend
- Balance Sheet integrity ie Fixed Assets, stocks, accruals, prepayments etc
- Profitability analysis with options to optimize profitability
- Ensuring adherence to Finance Manual Standards, Procedures and Policies.
- Liaise with Strategic Procurement, particularly in the effective management of projects.
- Qualified accountant
- 2 years experience in a similar role preferably in FMCG / Production
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.