He/she will be responsible for category/establishment – based on a sourcing & supplier management strategy.
The candidate must have an in-depth understanding of category management & supplier relationship management.
Core competencies include (but not limited to) :
- To lead & manage category management projects, supported by cross – functional teams as appropriate
- Has a good understanding of the single – use category, the current & potential supply base & can assess future needs.
- Can maintain end customer needs & might want from end users with respect to the category of single – use technology
- To research & maintain an understanding of all supplier and supply – based risk.
- Experienced in having an approach on relevant stakeholders to secure & maintain buy in & support for projects
- Strong competency in identifying strategic sourcing strategy for the category of single – use technology.
- To identify and put in place appropriate SRM interventions including supplier management activities.
- Has an understanding of market analytics , & the changing needs of the business & identifies when action is needed.
- To report progress ongoing against specific project milestones and benefits delivery
- A Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline (at a minimum) is required
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS
- Project Management Certification is desirable.
- Experience with Oracle highly desired but ERP knowledge essential.
- A minimum of 3/4 years relevant Purchasing / Supply Chain / Category Management needed.
- Regulated manufacturing experience is essential.
- An in – depth understanding of Planning, Scheduling, Purchasing and Logistics is required
- Experience in Purchasing or Category Management in a multi-national environment.
- For full details please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.