Executive Office Manager
Permanent Executive Office Manager position available for immediate start in Dublin City Centre. On the Dart line.
As an Executive Office Manager you will oversee and manage all day to day operations of a busy and dynamic office, from staff to facilities management, in addition to providing Executive level Administration support to company MD.
Other duties as Executive Office Manager will include:
- Company administration - managing admin support team staffing, performance and progression management, year-end reviews
- Coordinating all company and team-building events
- Managing all office space and set up requirements for new starters
- Leading office improvement projects
- Liaising with finance and HR teams on staff on-boardings and inductions
- Devising, managing and improving all office processes and systems
- Ensuring all aspects of the office runs smoothly and manage all facilities issues / queries
- Executive support to MD to include extenstive diary management, meeting coordination and travel planning
- Producing letters, proposals, presentations and reports
- Assisting with all major projects
Previous and relevant experience is required for this position - essential requirements include:
- People management experience (staffing, performance management, reviews)
- Previous experience working as an Executive or Personal Assistant - essential
- Experience managing operations and facilities within a busy office
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to use tact, discretion and initiative
Please send all applications to Fiona Joyce at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.