City Centre organisation looking to find a highly professional and experienced Executive Assistant to join their team this Summer!
As Executive Assistant, you will take on duties to include (but not limited to):
- Extensive diary management and appointment booking
- Act as gatekeeper - expertly manage and filter all incoming calls
- Liaise with clients, agencies and third party suppliers as required
- Meeting coordination to include scheduling, room booking, agenda preparation, catering, logistics, AV / tech.
- Minute taking and dismmenation and follow up of same
- Document preparation - typing and proofing
- Correspondence and email management
- Travel coordination - overseas and domestic travel to include flights, visas, hotels, dining and leisure and preparation of itineraries for same
- Administrative support to larger team as required
- Expert administrative support
To be suitable for this role, you must have previous and relevant experience, to include:
- Minimum of 4 years' Administrative Team Coordinator or Executive Assistant experience
- Expert diary management experience - have experience with managing scheduling conflicts with ease
- Experience in coordinating frequent travel (domestic and abroad)
- Ability to use tact, discretion and initiative
If this sounds like you, please send me your CV. Please send all applications to Fiona Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.